SEBA HSLC Form Fill Up for Assam HSLC/AHM Examination 2022
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) has released an alert regarding Application Form Fill for the upcoming HSLC/ AHM Exam 2022. The HSLC Form Fill Up process can be done with Online Assessment Site (https://sebaregistration.in/). The HSLC/ AHM Examination Online Type Fillup Date/ Scheduled has actually been published on the main site of SEBA today on 15.11.2021.
Based on the alert, the candidates can finish their form-fill up from November 25 to December 18, 2021
Important Dates for HSLC Form Fill Up
- Starting Online Form Fill Up: 25 December 2021
- Last day of challan generation: December 21, 2021
- Last date of payment at the apex bank: December 21, 2021
- On the internet checklist correction: December 22, 2021
- Last date of checklist modification: December 31, 2021.
In one more alert, Monday, the Board of Secondary Education Assam
Download Official Notification Click Here
Examination Fee structure:
- Evaluation Charge: Rs 650, Centre Fee: Rs 300, Practical Evaluation Cost( If suitable): Rs 150, Yearly Recognition Fee (To be paid by the head of the institution): Rs 800
According to the guideline of the Assam Federal government, the settlement of charge is excused for the prospects of Govt/Provincialized as well as Recognized endeavor colleges whose family members income from all sources is 2 Lakhs or listed below per annum, offered that-
- The Guardians/Parents of the prospect need to submit an application before the Head of the Organization for such exemption.
- The candidate has to provide a picture of the existing condition of the tree planted by him/her at the time of admission in Class IX.
- The head of the Organization should confirm the genuineness of documents sent by the Parents/Guardians/Students before enabling the exception of the Assessment charge.
- Candidates will certainly be allowed to complete their form-fill up from their moms and dad institution only, where their Course IX Registration has actually been done. No prospect will certainly be enabled to create fill-up from another institution if their Registration has not been moved yet.
- The center charge Rs 300 per prospect shall be released by the Board of Second Education Assam (SEBA) to every of the center eventually. On the assessment website, the centre-in-charge needs to give the financial institution details of the examination account of the centre for launch of Centre costs.
- For a thorough treatment, one can see the assessment portal https://sebaregistration.in/
The online assessment site will certainly start from November 25, 2021, to December 18, 2021.
- The prospects that have not shown up in the Half Yearly Examination of Class X, kept in the month of October 2021, will not be qualified to sit in the HSLC/AHM examination, 2022.