Prime Minister Narendra Modi shall be inaugurating India’s first world-class railway station in Madhya Pradesh on November 15. The Habibgaj railway station situated in MP’s capital Bhopal has been developed beneath a public-private partnership and developed by the Bansal Group.
Habibganj Railway Station: Here’s all it’s essential find out about this world-class railway station
- Bhopal’s Habibganj Railway Station is constructed at a price of round ₹450 crore.
- The railways station is on the identical strains as Germany’s Heidelberg railway station.
- Around 160 CCTV cameras have additionally been put in on the station to maintain round the clock surveillance.
- The station can even boast of meals courts, eating places, air-conditioned ready rooms, dormitory, VIP lounge.
- Escalators and lifts have been put in on the station to achieve the platform.
- A seating association of 700 to 1,100 passengers has been made within the open concourse.
- For details about the motion of trains, show boards with totally different languages have been put in all through the station.
- Glimpses of world heritage websites resembling Sanchi Stupa, Bhojpur Temples, Bhim Baithika, Birla Mandir, Tawa Dam, Tribal Museum amongst others, shall be displayed in the primary areas of the Habibganj railway station.
- A memento store shall be arrange within the coming days and tribal artwork work can even be displayed.
- A vacationer info lounge shall be arrange and a big LED display screen shall be put up on the primary ground ready for the corridor to offer details about the tourism and tradition of the state.
Never miss a narrative! Stay related and knowledgeable with Mint.
our App Now!!