The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has issued the Direct Recruitment Competitive Examination reply keys. The KVS direct recruitment aggressive examination was held for the posts of librarian, ASO, SSA, stenographer grade 2, JSA and PRT (re-exam) between March 1 and March 11. The kvsangathan.nic.in web site has made the reply keys accessible. Candidates unhappy with the KVS reply keys will even be allowed to lift objections. The final date to lift objections is March 20.
KVS Recruitment 2023: Steps to lift objections
The candidates who will not be happy with the reply keys might submit their problem by following the below-mentioned process:
1. The candidates can obtain tried query paper accessible of their login
2. The problem on reply keys shall be accepted on-line solely. The challenges submitted by some other mode — e-mail or publish or in individual is not going to be accepted
3. A price of Rs 1,000 per query challenged shall be required to be submitted by means of credit score or debit card 4.The refund, if any, shall be transferred on-line to the involved credit score/debit card account, so, the candidates are suggested to pay from their very own credit score/debit card
5. The challenges, in opposition to which the price is obtained, shall be verified by the involved topic specialists.
6. If the problem of reply secret’s accepted i.e. if any mistake is seen by the topic professional(s) within the reply key, a coverage determination shall be notified on the web site and the price shall be refunded. The determination of topic professional(s) on the challenges shall be closing and no additional communication shall be entertained