Find right here Today’s Current Affairs News Headlines by Jagran Josh for 28 April 2022.
Current Affairs Today Headline- 28 April 2022
- PM Narendra Modi to go to Assam immediately and lay basis stone for a number of initiatives.
- Guyana Foreign Minister Hugh Hilton Todd meets with External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar.
- Firefighting at Delhi’s Bhalswa landfill website continues after 36 hours as properly.
- India to expertise heatwave for subsequent 5 days, IMD points ‘yellow alert’ for Delhi.
- All college students from Class 1 to 9 in Puducherry promoted, knowledgeable Government of Puducherry.
- PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi scheme to proceed until December 2024.
- Mobile providers at safety websites in Left Wing Extremism areas to be upgraded from 2G to 4G.
- Vijay Sampla appointed as Chairman of the National Commission for Scheduled Castes for the second consecutive time.
- Tata-owned Air India proposes to accumulate AirAsia India.
- Elon Musk says for Twitter to deserve public belief, it have to be politically impartial.
- Facebook dad or mum Meta calms buyers with $7.5 bn quarterly revenue.
- Andrew Garfield to take a quick break from performing.
- US Secretary of State Antony Blinken says India-US relations have the potential to be one of the vital vital and foundational partnerships that we now have going ahead over the following many years
- Prime Minister of Mauritius Pravind Kumar Jugnauth commissions newly procured PVD beneath the Indian LOC & obtained the leased ALH Dhruv from India.
- Pakistan Minister asks Commission to resolve points confronted by college students caught in China amid Zero-COVID coverage.
- Duke of York Prince Andrew loses freedom of the town of York due to his associations with convicted intercourse offenders Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwel.
- US President Joe Biden to journey to South Korea and Japan in May.
- UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres arrives in Ukraine after visiting Russia.
- Poland and Bulgaria are actually receiving fuel from their EU neighbours after Russia’s state vitality big Gazprom turned off the faucets.
- European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen says EU ‘ready’ for Russian fuel stoppage, plans ‘coordinated’ response.
Read Also: Current Affairs Daily Quiz: 27 April 2022
Take Weekly Tests on app for examination prep and compete with others. Download Current Affairs and GK app
एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए ऐप पर वीकली टेस्ट लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा करें। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐप