Maharashtra Home Department has introduced that using loudspeakers at non secular websites will solely be allowed with due permission.
Current Affairs in Short
Maharashtra Government restricts use of loudspeakers at non secular locations
- Maharashtra Home Department has introduced that using loudspeakers at non secular websites will solely be allowed with due permission.
- The resolution got here a day after Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray reiterated his warning to take down loudspeakers from the mosques by May 3.
- The State Home Minister may even maintain a gathering with the Director-General of Police Maharashtra to instruct him to direct all of the police commissioners and officers on the matter.
- Thackeray, amid the continued loudspeaker row within the state, has stated that the Muslims should perceive that faith shouldn’t be above regulation and nation whereas additionally asking them to take down loudspeakers from mosques.
Actor R. Madhavan’s Son baggage Silver at Danish Open Swimming Meet
- Actor R. Madhavan’s son Vedaant has received a Silver Medal on the Danish Open Swimming Meet in Denmark.
- The actor shared the excellent news through Twitter together with his followers and followers. Alongside the heartfelt be aware, he additionally dropped a video of Vedaant from the felicitation ceremony.
- 16-years previous Vedaant received the medal on the Danish Open Swimming Meet by clocking 15:57:86 within the 1500 m freestyle occasion.
- Vedaant had additionally earlier received a bronze medal in March 2021 at Latvia Open and received 7 medals on the Junior National Aquatic Championships final 12 months.
Parliament Panel to undertake draft report on Wild Life (Protection) Amendment Bill, 2021Advertisement
- Department-related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Science and Technology, Environment, Forests, and Climate Change has scheduled to undertake the consideration of the Wild Life (Protection) Amendment Bill, 2021 and to contemplate and undertake the draft report on the invoice.
- The invoice was launched in Lok Sabha on December 17, 2021. It amends the Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972 which regulated the safety of birds, wild animals, and crops.
- The Wild Life (Protection) Amendment Bill, 2021 supplies for the Government to designate administration authority and scientific authority.
- According to the invoice, each particular person partaking within the commerce of a scheduled specimen should report the small print of the transaction to the administration authority.
Prime Minister Modi to handle the nation from Red Fort
- PM Modi will deal with the nation from Red Fort on the four-hundredth Prakash Purab of Sikh Guru Tegh Bahadur on April 21, 2021. The Prime Minister may even difficulty a commemorative coin and a postal stamp.
- Along with PM Modi, the Union Home Minister Amit Shah may even attend the ceremony that might be held from April 20-21.
- The occasion might be organised by the Culture Ministry in partnership with the Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee.
- Guru Tegh Bahadur, the ninth Sikh Guru, was born in Amritsar in 1621. He was killed by Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb in 1675.