The Government of Delhi has handed a price range of Rs. 476 crores for the event of varied mandis within the National Capital. It additionally included over Rs. 175 crores for the Azadpur market.
CA in Short
Elon Musk presents to purchase Twitter for $43 billion
- Elon Musk, Tesla Chief, has launched a hostile takeover bid for Twitter. He has insisted that it was one of the best and last provide and that he’s the one one who is able to unlocking the complete potential of the platform.
- Elon Musk has supplied $54.20 a share, which in complete evaluated the mega social media agency at $43.4 billion.
- Twitter’s board whereas commenting on Musk’s provide stated that it will rigorously evaluation what it phrases Elon Musk’s unsolicited, non-binding provide and can additional resolve on a plan of action that will probably be in one of the best curiosity of Twitter and its stakeholders.
- Elon Musk, who can be Twitter’s greatest shareholder, stated that his provide is one of the best and is the ultimate provide and that he’ll think about his place as a shareholder if the provide is rejected.
Saina Nehwal slams Badminton Association of India on scheduling dates of choice trials for CWG
- Saina Nehwal, Olympic medallist shuttler, has come down laborious on the Badminton Association of India on the choice trial dates for the Commonwealth video games and the Asian video games which began on April 15 in Delhi.
- In a tweet, Nehwal said that she is just not taking part within the trials as a result of she simply bought again from 3 weeks of Europe occasions.
- BAI had introduced the choice trials from April 15 to April 20 for the Commonwealth and Asian Games, with Kidambi Srikanth, Lakshya Sen, and PV Sindhu qualifying immediately on account of being ranked throughout the prime 15 on the planet.
- Nehwal whereas giving a clarification added that in a two-week time as a senior participant taking part within the again to again occasions is not possible and its dangers accidents.
4.2 Magnitude Earthquake hits Afghanistan’s Fayzabad
- An earthquake with a magnitude of 4.2 on the Richter scale has hit Fayzabad in Afghanistan on the morning of April 15, 2022.
- As per the National Center for Seismology, an earthquake of magnitude 4.2 occurred on April 15. The location of the earthquake was 69 km SE of Fayzabad, Afghanistan.
- There are not any studies of the casualties or the lack of properties as of now. Further particulars of the quake are nonetheless awaited.
Delhi passes price range of Rs. 476 crores for the event of mandis
- The Government of Delhi has handed a price range of Rs. 476 crores for the event of varied mandis within the National Capital. It additionally included over Rs. 175 crores for the Azadpur market.
- The State authorities has additionally issued orders for the renovation of Kisan Bhawan as a way to defend farmers from related difficulties and for offering higher facilities.
- The orders have additionally been issued for the set up of CCTV cameras in any respect the mandis within the National Capital.
- With the assistance of cameras, the safety of the mandis will probably be saved beneath strict surveillance and the motion of individuals can even be taken care of.
Prime Minister Modi inaugurates KK Patel Super Speciality Hospital
- Prime Minister Modi inaugurated the KK Patel Super Specialty Hospital within the Bhuj District of Gujarat.
- After the inauguration, PM Modi stated that India goes to get a document variety of new medical doctors within the coming 10 years.
- The hospital in Gujarat has been constructed by Shree Kutchi Leva Patel Samaj, Bhuj. As per PMO, that is additionally the primary charitable tremendous specialty hospital in Kutch and is a 200 bedded hospital.
- The hospital additionally makes the medical tremendous specialty providers simply accessible for the folks of the area.