Air India has introduced that Alliance Air is now not a subsidiary of the corporate including that the bookings associated to Alliance Air will now not be dealt with by it from April 15, 2022.
Current Affairs in Short
IAF indicators MoU with IIT Madras to speed up indigenisation efforts for ATMA nirbhar Bharat
- IIT Madras and Indian Air Force have signed an MoU for numerous developmental tasks to assist the necessities of the Indian Air Force.
- The joint partnership between IAF and IIT goals at accelerating IAF’s indigenisation efforts for attaining Atma Nirbhar Bharat.
- Under the ambit of MoU, the Indian Air Force has additionally recognized the important thing focus areas involving know-how growth and discovering the indigenous options for the sustenance of varied weapon techniques.
- IIT Madras, underneath the settlement, will present the consultancy duly supported by analysis for the feasibility research and prototype growth.
Iqbal Singh Lalpura turns into the Chairperson of National Commission for Minorities
- Iqbal Singh Lalpura has taken a cost because the Chairperson of the National Commission for Minorities.
- He was re-nominated as Chairperson vide Ministry of Minority Affairs Notification dated April 12, 2022.
- During his earlier time period because the Chairperson of the National Commission for Minorities, Lalpura labored tirelessly for the welfare of all of the minorities in India.
- The Commission labored with a centered method to make sure that the grievances of the Minorities are addressed they usually can avail the advantages of the welfare schemes which are run by the Government.
Web Portal for Mine Accident reporting in Coal Sector
- Union Minister Prahlad Joshi has launched an internet portal developed by the Coal Ministry to make sure the real-time reporting of the accidents that happen in coal mines.
- The internet portal has been developed by Coal India Limited with the intention to facilitate the accident investigation utilizing the foundation trigger evaluation method to make sure the elimination of reason for accidents.
- The portal can even facilitate the monitoring of actions to be taken by the coal corporations on the suggestions of varied inquiries with a view to minimizing such incidents.
- The Union Minister Prahlad Joshi mentioned that security is the highest precedence within the coal sector and suggested all the businesses to make sure that there isn’t any lack of funds for guaranteeing security measures.
Alliance Air is now not a subsidiary of Air India
- Air India has introduced that Alliance Air is now not a subsidiary of Air India. The firm made the announcement on Twitter and mentioned that bookings associated to Alliance Air will now not be dealt with by it from April 15, 2022.
- Passengers who’ve the tickets of Air India with a 4-digit quantity beginning with 9 or a three-digit flight quantity beginning with 91 should know that these bookings belong to Alliance Air.
- The passengers have additionally been requested to contact the helpline numbers for any requirement associated to Alliance Air.
Delhi to difficulty pointers for faculties as COVID circumstances improve
- The Government of Delhi will quickly difficulty pointers for the faculties in view of the slight rise in COVID circumstances.
- The announcement was made by Deputy CM Manish Sisodia amid the studies of some college college students testing constructive for COVID.
- Sisodia mentioned that the circumstances have barely elevated nevertheless, there isn’t any rise in hospitalization. The authorities is continually monitoring the state of affairs.
- On April 13, 2022, Delhi reported 299 new COVID-19 circumstances, a bounce of 118% in two days within the National Capital.