Maharashtra’s Covid-19 depend hit a 17-month low with only one,736 circumstances registered on Monday. On May 16, 2020, Maharashtra had registered 1,606 circumstances.
Here are main highlights:
– In Mumbai too, the weekend impact resulted within the day by day caseload dropping beneath 500. On Monday, 401 circumstances and 4 deaths have been reported within the metropolis.
– BMC officers mentioned, there isn’t a main leap in hospitalisations.
– Meanwhile, the primary vaccine accredited to be used amongst youngsters within the age group of 12-17 in India specifically ZyCoV-D, may also be made out there to non-public sector hospitals throughout the nation as per experiences.
– Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya hailed India’s vaccine drive after the nation crossed the 95 crore-landmark on Sunday.
– “World’s largest profitable vaccination drive in full swing! India completes administration of 95 crore #COVID19 vaccine doses. Marching quickly in direction of administering 100 crore vaccine doses. Get vaccinated rapidly and encourage your folks & household to do the identical!” he said in a tweet.