Assam Career: Sports & Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 177 Vacancy, Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare has announced Applications are invited from eligible candidates from Indian citizen within the Constitution of India having Employment Exchange Registration within the State of Assam for the cultivation of the subsequent vacancies within the Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare, Assam.
For the subsequent vacancies within the Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare, Assam , applications are invited from intending eligible candidates who citizens of India can check the complete details given below.
Sports and Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Organization||Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare, Assam|
|Application Start Date||23 March 2022|
|Application Last Date||11 April 2022|
Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Sub – Divisional Sports Officer||04||a degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce from a recognized university combined with a degree or credential in education from an Indian university or establishment OR a 3/4 B.PE degree (recognized (SDSO) by the government)|
|Physical Instructor||119||a degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce from a recognized university combined with a degree or credential in education from an Indian university or establishment OR a 3/4 B.PE degree (recognized by the government)|
|Coach||54||a degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce from a recognized university and one-year Diploma in Sports Coaching from the Netaji Subhash National Institute of Sports (NSNIS) OR a similar Post Graduate Diploma in Sports coaching job from another institute recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the govt. of India.
Or a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce from a recognized university, and a credential in strategies of Instruction and a Basic and Advanced mount Course from a recognized establishment.
Additional Criteria for Coach
Disciplines: Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Athletics, Badminton, Swimming, Wushu, weightlifting, Taekwondo, court game, Ping-Pong, Boxing, Archery, Gymnastics, Hockey, Canoeing & Kayaking, Judo, Kho – Kho, Kabaddi, Wrestling, Cycling, Cricket, mount & foolhardiness, Fencing, and Handball ar a number of the sports within which coaches focus only.
Criteria for Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare Recruitment 2022
Citizenship: Candidates should or Indian citizens at intervals that means of Article five to eight of the Constitution of India and should be permanent residents of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate should turn out the Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange within the State of Assam together with the appliance type.
- Candidates for the position of SDSO should be a minimum of 21 years recent and not older than 38 years on Jan 1, 2022.
- Candidates for the position of PI. & Coach should be between the ages of 21 and forty as of Jan 1, 2022.
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- By 2 years for Ex-Servicemen.
The candidates’ ordinance is going to be determined to support their Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council, and no different documents are going to be accepted instead of those documents.
Salary for Sport & Youth Welfare Recruitment 2022
|Sub – Divisional Sports Officer||Rs. 22,000 to 97,000/- GP: Rs. 9400/-|
|Physical Instructor||Rs. 14,000 to 60,500/- GP: Rs. 8700/-|
|Coach||Rs. 14,000 to 60,500/- GP: Rs. 8700/-|
- Application Start Date: 23 March 2022
- Application Last Date: 11 April 2022
How to Apply For Sport & Youth Welfare Recruitment 2022
Candidates are needed to submit a Prescribed Application Form along with self-attested copies of all Educational Certificates, Mark sheets and different testimonials.
Candidates are needed to submit the following Documents
- 2 (two) recent Passport size pictures. (Self-attested)
- ID Proof like- Pan Card/Voter ID Card/Adhar Card/Driving License/Passport/Current ID Card issued by the Education establishments.
- Admit Card/Pass Certificate of H.S.L.C examination.
- Graduation and credential Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Income & Assets certificate of the family issued by the officer, not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of Para five of Govt. OM No.ABP.07/2019/4, dated 10-04-2019 (in the case of EWS candidates).
- Caste/Category Certificate (In the case of reserved class candidates).
- Discharge Book No. & Date, place of issue (in case of Ex-serviceman).
The candidate already used ought to note that the right for according permission to look in Written Examination/Join services on being elite by the board of Sports & Youth Welfare, province in due course of your time shall rest upon the acceptable authority. The Director of Sports & Youth Welfare, province shall not be in any way accountable/responsible in the event of not being accorded permission to look within the written examination/join service once choice.
Address for Submission of application forms:
» OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF SPORTS & YOUTH WELFARE, ASSAM, RUDRA SINGHA SPORTS COMPLEX, DISPUR, GUWAHATI -6.
|Official Website||Click Here|