Assam Boards Released Class 10 Result Live Update Today – Check at sebaonline.org

Assam Boards Release Class 10, 12 Result Formula - Marks not be considered for government jobs
Image Credit: dnaindia.com - Check Assam Boards Evaluation Criteria

Guwahati: Assam Boards, The Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA) on July 30 declared Result for HSLC or Class 10 and HS or Class 12 students. This year, results might be calculated with college students’ efficiency in previous examinations and different teaching-learning actions carried out by college students.Students can check results through the websites – sebaonline.org and resultsassam.nic.in.

SEBA stated Class 10 results might be calculated with a 40:40:20 formulation the place 40 per cent marks will come from Class 9 annual examination and the opposite 40 per cent marks might be from Class 10 exams. The remaining 20 per cent marks might be awarded to students by colleges. Factors like attendance, inner assessment, and so forth might be considered for awarding the 20 per cent marks, the SEBA stated.

Assam Board SEBA HSLC 10th Result 2021 LIVE Updates: How to check result at sebaonline.org and resultsassam.nic.in

Result declared, link Live Now

The Board of Secondary Education, Assam, SEBA has declared the results for the Assam High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and High Madrasa examination 2021. Students can visit the Board official websites to check their own result. The board has activated the link to check scores.

Read More  The day one of JRD Tata's dreams became reality! Ratan Tata reminisces

Result Link 1 : sebaonline.org

Result Link 2 : resultsassam.nic.in

 



Also Read » Assam Board Results 2021: Evaluation Criteria For AHSEC 12th, SEBA 10th Expected Today | Get Details Here

Schools must hold in view their results of the previous three years whereas awarding the 20 per cent marks. The variation must be within 10 per cent, it stated.

For Schools that don’t have students’ documents of Class 10 exams, 70 per cent marks might be awarded from Class 9 and the remaining 30 per cent might be as much as colleges. The formulation would be similar for repeaters, the SEBA stated.

For differently-abled students who didn’t take any exams, will probably be as much as colleges to award them marks, the board stated.

Assam Boards for Class 12, the AHSEC has devised two separate formulas.



For topics that have a sensible part, 50 per cent marks will come from common marks in the very best three topics of the HSLC examination. Thirty per cent marks might be from practicals and 10 per cent marks might be awarded by schools based mostly on completely different actions carried out throughout Class 11 and 12. This provides as much as 90 per cent, it stated.

Read More  Over 28 million Covid-19 vaccine doses remaining with states, UTs: Govt

The remaining 10 per cent marks might be based mostly on the 90 per cent. For instance, if a student scores 90 marks based mostly on the above formulation, he might be awarded 10 marks and so forth.

For topics without practicals, 50 per cent of marks might be from the type of better of three topics of HSLC and 40 per cent might be from inner assessments and different actions throughout Class 11 and 12. The remaining 10 per cent might be based mostly on this 90 per cent, the AHSEC stated.

For vocational topics, the formulation might be 50:40:10, the place the 40 per cent marks might be from practicals and the opposite two parts would be similar.

There might be no rank checklist for high ten college students and the very best marks in every topic are not going to be introduced.

Read More  US home prices surge 17% in May, fastest in 17 years

For students who wish to enhance their scores, a non-obligatory examination might be held by September 15, if the state of affairs turns into conductive. Otherwise, the non-obligatory examination might be held later, Education Minister Ranoj Pegu stated.

After saying that the Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA) and the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) will conduct board examinations in mid-July, the Assam authorities on June 18 declared to scrap the exams contemplating the Covid state of affairs within the state.

Two committees might be shaped to plan analysis standards and results might be declared by July 31, Education Minister Ranoj Pegu stated on June 18.

Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University Vice-Chancellor Prof Dipak Kumar Sharma headed the Class 12 outcome committee and Dr Alok Buragohain, former Vice-Chancellor of Dibrugarh University and Academic Chairperson of Royal Global University, headed the panel for Class 10 results. They submitted their experiences final week.